Luxury Travel Consultant
6 days left
- Contract Type
Award winning and successful luxury tour operator are now looking for a Luxury Travel Consultant to create luxury travel itineraries for its discerning traveller through the Indian sub-continent & Far East sales. Join its friendly team, progress your career and increase your earning potential!
As a Indian sub-continent & Far East sales Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of tailor-made travel to worldwide destinations including Asia, Caribbean and USA.
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Dealing with the public by telephone
- Processing efficiently all reservations
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Indian sub-continent & Far East sales Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Basic salary to £26000 + commission
Indian sub-continent & Far East sales Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Previous travel industry experience specialising in BOTH India and Far East Tailormade role.
- A travel profile and written application is required
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
For a fully confidential discussion on this role, please APPLY NOW - Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly