Florida Travel Specialists
7 days left
- Contract Type
Are you a Florida Super Star in search of your next travel role? We are currently looking for Florida Travel Specialists to join a renowned tour operator who has a reputation for creating unforgettable tailor-made holidays to Florida, USA. As there are so many exciting and different ways to enjoy a Florida holiday, sometimes it’s difficult to know where to begin, that’s where our client’s Florida Travel Specialists come to the rescue. Whether our client’s customers are looking for the magic and excitement of Disneyland & the theme parks a chance to kick back on the sugar white beaches along the Gulf Coast, the chic beauty of Miami or the laid back charm and scenery of the Florida Keys, our USA client’s Florida Travel Specialists can help, advise and arrange the holiday that suits their customer’s requirements and desires.
- Arranging all aspects of the customers Florida holiday requirements to include Fly Drive Holidays, Flights, Hotels, Packages, Theme Parks and Ancillaries
- Selling the best of Orlando Florida travel products to meet commercial targets whilst building customer interests in all the services and travel products offered, whilst meeting all requirements of the holidaying customer to Florida
- Liaising with clients over the phone and email, offering exceptional customer service throughout the booking process and delivering attention to detail
- Have the ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Building excellent rapport with your client ensuring repeat business and referrals
- Also ensuring customers’ holiday booking experience to Florida to exceed their expectations
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Must have knowledge of Florida as a destination and must have sold the product as a travel consultant
- Your Florida experience should include selling fly drives, luxury hotel stays, beach holidays, theme parks twin centres and excursions
- Ability to work well as part of a team- to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others as well as welcoming feedback, contributing to building team spirit, and be proud of the full service you provide
- Competent computer knowledge and technological skills with the ability to use internet search tools and browsers
- Have the ability to multi-task through effective sales, planning, prioritising and organising of workload
- Have experience of arranging flights through one of the key travel industry GDS systems such as Galileo, Amadeus, Sabre or Worldspan
- Have a focus on accuracy and a good attention to detail, must also have analytical skills with the ability to effectively problem solve
This really is an excellent opportunity to progress your career, working for one of the leading players selling holidays to Florida. In return, for your hard work, an excellent basic salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum + comm, OTE £45,000 - £55,000 is on offer, along with various benefits and educational trips to Florida. If you feel this role is for you, please forward us your CV now!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Florida Travel Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly