Groups Events & Incentives Executive
Our client is an established incoming specialist, well known in the industry for their service and reputation. They are now looking to recruit a Groups and Events & Incentives Executive to increase their Groups and Sales.
As a Groups Events & Incentives Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
• Booking and co-ordination of all the services related with our groups & incentives (hotels, transfers, restaurants, sightseeing tours, etc).
• Costing and preparing all files for final invoicing and meeting month end dead line.
• Meeting client’s and suppliers dead lines.
• Ownership for the assigned project from start to finish.
• Detailed reports with feed back from the clients, to ensure group’s materialization
Groups Events & Incentives Executive Skill attributes:
• High level of negotiating skills.
• Fluent in Spanish OR AND Italian OR AND French AND English languages is essential. (2 European Languages and Fluent English)
• Good sales techniques and telephone manners.
• Good knowledge of venues and hotels in the UK (especially London and Scotland).
• Be computer literate (Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience in a similar position.
• Attention to detail in order to succeed in the project.
• Be extremely well organized.
To apply for this Groups & Incentives Executive Job, please apply NOW.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Groups Events & Incentives Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly