Contracts - Purchase - Procurement Manager
New Frontiers are now supporting a leading several online specialist who are looking to recruit an experienced TRAVEL Contractor / Purchase / Procurement Manager to join their Contracting team looking after either: Germany OR France & Belgium market, you will based in London with a professional and friendly working environment.
As a Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines
- Identify ‘must-have’ hotels within a destination and contract where appropriate
- Consult and agree with the Head of Regions on an ongoing basis regarding deletions and additions to product
- Negotiate added-value deals and special offers
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability in line with demand
- Liaise with yield team to ensure maximum profit, communicate peak and trough dates so they can be priced appropriately
- Advise on preferred partner hotels in the relevant destinations, negotiate exclusive deals
- Address and resolve any standard/service level issues with suppliers
Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Contract Management experienced in GERMANY OR France / Belgium in the TRAVEL Industry
- Strong analytical skills required, working knowledge of hotel revenue or inventory management preferred
- Influential & Negotiation skills
- Self motivated and results driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
For a fully confidential Application on this Contracts Manager Job, please apply ASAP – Thanks Elena.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Contract Management jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Contracts - Purchase - Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly