Junior Business Travel Consultant
This reputable Business Travel Company are currently recruiting for their busy office based in Bristol.
Working on a mixture of corporate accounts in an exciting and fast paced environment within a close knit team.
As a Junior Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Quote, book, issue tickets and reissue tickets for all fares worldwide (including published fares, nett fares, CAT35 fare, route deals)
- Book flights, accommodation, car hire rail etc
- Dealing with a whole mixture of prestigious corporate accounts
- Offering first class customer service
- Offering a quick, efficient and professional service
- Proactively maintaining relationships with clients
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
- Salary up to £20,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Friendly, busy environment
- Be part of a growing company
- Discounted holidays & flights
- Plus more!!!!
Junior Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- Business Travel Consultant experience booking flights, car hire, hotels, rail is preferred however they will consider a retail background.
- Dealt with bookings from start to finish including invoicing and ticketing
- Proficiency on a major GDS system Galileo or Sabre is beneficial but not essential as the client will train.
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work well under pressure
Apply for Junior Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly