Global Recruiter - eCommerce - New York
Global Recruiter - New York
Join Asia's leading online travel agency that is always looking for the best talent available. You will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of different backgrounds coming from 70+ countries around the world.
As a talent acquisition specialist you'll be contributing to the company's success by developing and implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for positions throughout the company globally. You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units across Asia and globally and acts as a staffing subject matter expert. You'll work with HR Managers, business units and department Hiring Managers to understand strategic business objectives and organisational design to proactively develop and implement effective sourcing strategies.
- Ensure a consistent pan-Asian/European approach to recruitment and selection and proactively partner with business units to ensure the talent acquisition strategy delivers the right candidate at the right time to meet current and future business needs.
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective and timely end to end recruitment solutions to the designated Asian and global business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive and professional experience to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Establish processes, a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Ensure the recruitment process meets legal and quality requirements; optimise the use of recruitment tools and processes so that the business has relevant data on recruitment activity and costs.
- Build Employer branding through external marketing activity (including social media) and the candidate experience.
- Demonstrable experience recruiting at all executive levels including senior level recruitment on a global basis within a high volume environment
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- A strong understanding of best practice recruitment processes and practices with a demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong orientation to quality, continuous improvement and customer service
- Significant experience in social media, technology, internet sourcing and online recruitment tools
- Ability to make quality decisions in the face of ambiguity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and consultative skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups,
- Ability to assess talent for the job now and for the future needs of the business.
- Ability to source both active and passive candidates via a multitude of sourcing channels and collaborate on recruitment process improvement projects and initiatives.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS BASED IN NEW YORK
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates. Send your CV and cover letter today.
Apply for Global Recruiter - eCommerce - New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly