Italian Groups Operations Executive
A new and rewarding prospect has arisen with a leading Incoming Tour Operator located in Edinburgh for an Italian Group Operations Executive to work in their experienced team
As an Italian Groups Operations Executive you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities which include:
- You will respond and follow up sales enquires ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and operations run in a timely manner.
- To ensure the smooth operations of all groups i.e. booking all services; restaurant, guides and coaches, issuing vouchers, invoicing clients.
- To negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates and liaise with the Product team on rates, new hotels and coach companies.
- To take all necessary steps to ensure the success of the tour whilst travelling and if required contact the group leader / tour manager or escort during the running of the tour to ensure that all arrangements are satisfactory
- To maintain good relations with all clients and suppliers.
MUST have experience working in the TRAVEL industry
Fluent English and Italian
Strong knowledge inbound & operations market
Able to multi-task and work under pressure
Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word/ Excel & PowerPoint)
For a fully confidential discussion on this German Groups Operations Executive Job, please apply to this advert ASAP by clicking ‘Now’.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Operations Executive jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for Italian Groups Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly