Bid Writer - Business Travel Sector
We’re looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join a leading, London-based Travel Management Company on a part-time basis. The role will involve supporting the Business Development and Account Management team in winning and retaining key accounts, writing and producing tenders from 1st draft to submission and project managing the tender process for a regular programme of specialised bids and tenders. The successful candidate will be a highly organised Bid Writer with a minimum of three-five years’ experience, ideally within the corporate travel sector, plus excellent and demonstrable tender composition and compiling skills and experience in leading the development and management of a tendering process. In return our client are offering a competitive salary of up to £50k pro rata plus an excellent benefits package. If you’re interested in finding out more about this newly created Bid Writer role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Bid Writer:
- Responsible for a regular programme of bids and tenders
- Write and produce tenders from 1st draft to final submission
- Project manage the tender process
- Support a team of sales and account management professionals with mixed levels of skills and experience
- Offer functional support to other key departments within the company
- Develop and maintain tender library content and lead best practice in the quality of collateral and content available for bid submission
- Work 3 full days per week, although some flexibility will be required when a bid is nearing completion. Occasional homeworking available after a probationary period.
- Although this role is predominantly located in London, occasional UK travel will be required.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous bid writing/tender management experience, ideally within the corporate travel sector
- Excellent and demonstrable tender composition and compiling skills
- Experience in leading the development and management of a tendering process
- Highly organised with good interpersonal skills and comfortable in providing direction and leadership to the tender team, peer group and other colleagues
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft office and familiarity with publishing and/or design tools
- Good commercial acumen, including pricing, contracting and legal terms and conditions
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Bid Writer role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
Apply for Bid Writer - Business Travel Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly