Our client is a high end, luxury concierge travel company that offer ground services for VIP clients across the globe. Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Travel Reservations Executive to join their friendly and small team. This role is ideal for a travel professional who works for a ground handler seeking an exciting varied travel role which offers progression in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting reservations travel role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Offering a comprehensive and professional concierge service to VIPS including booking elite worldwide hotels, restaurant reservations, event bookings, apartment rentals, wedding services and luxury car hire.
- Making sure you are using your meticulous attention to detail to confirm reservations and making sure travel documentation is 100% accurate.
- Dealing with special requests & amendments.
- Using your excellent communication skills to build a rapport with clients and establish their requirements.
- Experience in reservations in a similar role is essential either from a travel agency, ground handler or wholesale tour operator.
- First class communication skills (written & verbal English)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a luxury travel company, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Reservations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly