First & Business Class Travel Experts
This Round The World, First & Business Class, VIP and Concierge Specialist Travel Company provides seamless, cost-effective travel programs to professional organizations, VIP’s and A-List clients in such industries as entertainment, fashion, media and finance to name a few. They understand the challenges facing their discerning travellers in this competitive marketplace and cater to their special demands with exceptional savings on First & Business Class Flights, Round the World Travel, including Global Luxury Hotels, Premium Executive Chauffeur Service and other Travel Concierge related Products and Services.
This is fast paced demanding role will ideally suit experienced travel consultants, who are looking for a rewarding and challenging role within a specialist travel organisation.
- Covering the globe to destinations such as USA, Canada, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, the Indian Sub-Continent, the Far East, Australia and New Zealand.
- Dealing with incoming calls, being the one point of contact for your clients, you will be creating both Corporate and Leisure itineraries, from multi-stops & around the world flights, to creating around the world luxury tailor-made holiday of a lifetime.
- Strong account management skills and a good telephone manner are highly essential.
- Assist with the response to emergency situations caused by airlines, suppliers or unexpected global events to ensure the best results for your VIP clients.
- The First & Business Class Travel Experts role is for ambitious travel consultants who are motivated by achieving set sales targets and enjoy the rewards that come with the job.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 5 years travel experience with proven ability to build worldwide travel itineraries using nett/CAT35 fares and effective relationships with important and senior level clients.
- Possess a major CRS, you will have strong organisational qualities; a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to last minute travel changes and demands from clients, with accuracy and attention to detail being a must.
- Strong time management and delivery focus, with a proven track record of devising and implementing common sense and pragmatic solutions and achieved outstanding results.
- Effective and balanced approach to client management and client satisfaction.
- Passion for delivering customer service excellence, outstanding people and communication skills.
- You will be highly motivated, confident and an enthusiastic individual, who is pro-active and has exceptional interpersonal skills and thrives when providing high level of customer service to your clients.
- All travel candidates must have previously worked in a sales & commission lead environment.
A generous package is on offer to the right candidates, where the basic salary is up to £36k (dependent on experience) per annum, in addition, there is also a fantastic commission structure which will help you earn a salary of £50k plus, where the top earners in the company are taking home in the region of £70k - £80k per year. Don’t forget the free educationals that also come with this specialist position. This role is Monday-Friday.
This is certainly a fabulous opportunity for ambitious Travel Professionals who are looking for the next step on their career ladder. So what are you waiting for? Hit the button and get your CV across to Red Planet Now!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for First & Business Class Travel Experts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly