Travel Sales Manager
My client is a leading longhaul tour operator with an excellent reputation for providing tailor-made holidays to the USA, Caribbean and Mexico.
Seeking an experienced travel manager to lead, drive and motivate a team of experienced consultants in their consumer facing retail travel agency division.
The successful candidate will inspire and motivate a number of office and home based staff including two Sales Coaches on a one-to-one basis to achieve challenging targets while ensuring the delivery of customer service excellence.
The role has the back up from the existing training, operations, HR and marketing departments to provide the support required for ambitious targets and growth to be achieved.
We offer an attractive salary package and excellent training for hard working and high achieving professionals.
Travel Sales Manager Required Skills / Experience:
- Previous proven staff management
- Conducting staff appraisals and performance reviews
- Performance Management experience – essential
- Microsoft office and Excel for data analysis and reporting
- Recruitment and staff selection
- Managing under performance and staff disciplinary matters
- Previous travel industry experience is preferred but not essential.
Travel Sales Manager remuneration package
- Basic salary to £30000
- Annual bonus: up to 30% of basic salary paid monthly pro-rata on achieving targets
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 33 days for long service
- Private Medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Holiday concessions Fam Trips
- Free car parking
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent Manager, Reservations Manager, Reservations Manager, Reservations Executive, Travel Telesales Manager, Travel Manager & Retail Travel Manager.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £100 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Travel Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly