German Speaking Reservations / Operations Consultant
Our client is a long established and dynamic tour operator, now seeking a German Speaking Reservations Consultant to join its small and friendly team. This tour operator offers various types of travels including student group tours, meetings, incentives, events and leisure groups. This exciting German Speaking Consultant opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Responding and following up sales enquiries ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and operations run in a timely manner.
• Meticulous planning of itineraries and operating groups & tours.
• Booking and negotiating ground services in accordance with itineraries including coaches, guides, restaurants, hotels etc.
• Preparing and submitting relevant documents to both clients and suppliers including issuing vouchers, itineraries, rooming lists, invoices etc.
• Day to day contact with suppliers including hoteliers and other service providers along with clients.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be fluent, written and spoken in both English and German
• Experience within a tour operator or hotel in reservations
• Friendly and service orientated
• Able to work under pressure and multitask
• Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office application including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Lucrative salary
• Sociable working hours
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for German Speaking Reservations / Operations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly