Assistant Sales Manager for San Fran - eComTravel LA based
Assistant Sales Manager for San Francisco - eCommerce Travel Leader - LA based
Please note we can only accept applications from persons eligible to work in the USA
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, preferably in hotel and/or travel industry.
- Full of initiative, assertive, responsible, dynamic, results-oriented, a strategic thinker with strong management and leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer skill essential
- Working knowledge of account management
- Education in Tourism related field is an advantage
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global hotel network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
As Assistant Market Manager you will establish and manage hotel relationships, assist other trade partnership related functions and identify market trend and define potential supply sources.
- Facilitate communication and answer queries for all Hotel partners.
- Define team operation processes and delegate task.
- Act as key contact point for suppliers to maintain relationship
- Act as local contact point for resolution of administrative issues associated with suppliers
- Participate in market research as required.
- Evaluate production and determine follow up action.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and proposal.
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems.
- Manage seasonal rate renewals.
- Provide training of distribution systems for suppliers.
- Regular update on supplier relationship.
- Manage weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports.
Great things about working at here:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
Send us your CV now.
Apply for Assistant Sales Manager for San Fran - eComTravel LA based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly