Operations Co-Coordinator (Events Management)
This represents your chance to join the UK's leading specialist in land arrangements for the Luxury and Expedition cruise market. This inbound tour operator specialising in shore excursions, touring, expeditions and events for cruise vessels.
This is a company that is highly regarded by many of the world’s top cruise operators for the very best- of- breed bespoke touring services.
Due to success and expansion, we are now seeking an Operations Co-Ordinator to join our clients friendly and dynamic team.
This exciting travel operational role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same. This includes designing planning and operating shore excursions, events, longer touring, hotel programmes and logistics.
- Experience in operations within a tour operator, travel agency, events management or cruise company is essential.
- Strong destination knowledge of the UK is important.
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable IT skills a must.
- Lucrative salary
- Sociable working hours – Monday to Friday
- Travel perks
- Private health care
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 07856 747714 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.