Sales Support Administrator
We have a brand new opportunity for those with solid administration and sales support experience to join an ambitious Travel Management Company based in London as a Sales Support Administrator. Providing administrative support to the Account Management team, the UK Managing Director and Sales Director, the successful candidate will also communicate directly with customers and ensure that their needs are handled appropriately by our client. This is a diverse role that requires excellent administrative skills, a willingness to look after customers’ needs and a positive can-do attitude. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client as they continue their high growth plans as a business operating on a global stage on offer is a highly competitive salary circa £26k, an extensive benefits package and the opportunity to further develop the role, taking on additional responsibilities. Please contact us today for more information about the role or apply online.
Role of Sales Support Administrator:
- Preparation of regular monthly and ad-hoc reports and presentations.
- Arranging meetings, booking rooms, organising travel, arranging refreshments.
- Ensuring new customers are set up in systems promptly and efficiently to enable them to start making bookings.
- Acting as an expert user on the Salesforce CRM system, producing reports and analysing customer trends.
- Distributing sales leads and helping to track that they are followed through.
- Expenses management for the team.
- Taking responsibility for helping resolve customer issues that are presented.
- Assisting with the preparation and formatting of tender documentation.
- Acting as “in-office” support to the account manager and the customers while the account manager is visiting clients.
- Supporting the account managers in the preparation of client facing proposals and presentations.
- Assisting the operations managers create new reports and processes to help manage operations teams.
Skills required for the role:
- Ideally a Business or Sales related degree, along with knowledge of the travel industry.
- Good organisational, project and time management skills with an ability to prioritise workload.
- Experience of providing administrative support to multiple senior managers.
- Articulate with a proven interpersonal relationship and communication skills (written, oral and presentation).
- Excellent telephone technique manner.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Positive and resilient personality with “can do” attitude.
- Customer service focus with a genuine desire to deliver first class service.
- Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sales Support Administrator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.