Operations Assistant (Mon-Fri)
A rare opportunity has arisen for a personable and organised individual to join a highly successful tour operator in E London/ Essex area. Previous travel experience in not essential and this is a Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm role!!! Established for over 30 years, our travel client prides themselves on offering the best B2B services to independent travel agents who need this tour operator’s product expertise to help them create tailor made travel arrangements for their customers exciting holiday destinations.
They are searching for an Administrator to join their travel operations team. The successful candidate will have a strong admin background and experience of prioritising multiple tasks.
- To assist in the day to day running of Operations department
- Loading supplier contracts
- Supporting the Sales and Aftersales departments by booking products such as car hire and transfers
- Run reports
- Add special requests to bookings
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Previous travel experience not essential
- Strong command of the English language
- I.T skilled to a high standard
- Previous administration experience essential
- Good communication skills
- Outgoing personality
Hours of Work:
- 40 hours per week,
- Monday – Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Salary of £17,000 per annum, rising to £18,000 after 6 months’ probation.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days for long service
- Excellent Training
- Private Medical Insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Discounts for your own holidays
- Fam trips
- Incentives and Team nights’ out
- Corporate Gym Membership scheme
If you feel this role has your name written on it, get your CV across to us NOW!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!