Product Executive and Tailor-made Sales - Australia, NZ & South Pacific Islands
When it comes to people who work for this luxury Tour Operator, this travel brand wants individuals to express themselves in an environment where change and new ideas are celebrated. This is because they truly believe every person who works in their luxury tour operator contributes to the company’s on-going success and where they go.
As a Product Executive & Tailor-made Sales Consultant, you will support the Company’s new development strategy with this combo role by creating, developing and selling the tailor-made holidays & tours to Australia, NZ and South Pacific Islands. You will ensure the delivery of the new department’s growth objectives, working alongside other destination Product and sales departments in achieving company goals.
For the Successful Applicant, this position will eventually lead to becoming a Product Manager for Australia, NZ and South Pacific Islands destinations.
The Exciting Combo Product & Sales Role:
- Create & develop an outstanding Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific Islands Product
- Work closely with the Travel Management team, taking responsibility for the product range adding new products and updates of best seller destinations to Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific Islands
- Develop relationships with Hoteliers, Ground suppliers and DMC’s, negotiating best rates etc.
- Be involved in Product development meetings with the Product Managers/Product Director and brainstorming new product trends on a weekly/monthly basis where appropriate
- To interpret, create and develop new commercial deals quickly for the luxury travel brand - act with pace
- Sell tailor-made holidays and tours of the products you have created
- Research Australia, NZ and South Pacific markets and blogs to make sure your travel brand is constantly focused on your customer’s holiday product needs, using websites, ecommerce sites - including travel blogs and social networking sites
- Research in overseas markets and visiting travel trade shows
- Provide input into the product strategy for the department
- Support with the development of new colleagues joining the Australia, NZ and South Pacific Island team, delivering relevant training and support when required
- Understand the luxury travel brand’s business and customer strategy
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous experience in Creating Tailor-made holidays and tours to Australia & New Zealand in a fast-paced travel environment is essential
- Possess knowledge of the players within the current Australian and New Zealand market place
- Experience of selling South Pacific Islands is an advantage but not essential
- Ambitious with Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good Influencing skills and Organisational skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to work to Targets
This Luxury tour operator employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Our client’s working environment is development lead, where individuals are encouraged to progress towards their career goals, to their full potential.
The basic sales is up to £28,000 per annum, plus commission, where the OTE is £50,000.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Product Executive and Tailor-made Sales - Australia, NZ & South Pacific Islands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly