Content Editor - Supply Mapping-global eCommerce leader-Bangkok
Content Editor - Supply Mapping - global eCommerce leader - Bangkok
How would you like to be part of an international team which builds the content for one of the biggest e-commerce sites in the world?
This American dotcom, a top 5 player in their industry, operates a global network that includes more than 250,000 partners worldwide. Our client provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.
We are looking for someone energetic, outgoing and personable with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality content for our client, one of the world's most successful travel companies.
As Content Editor you will be responsible for creating and maintaining our client's property data mapping.
- Creating, updating and performing QA on data mapping to ensure accuracy within our standards, policies, and guidelines
- Liaising with the contracting team to ensure accurate property information is displayed on our sites
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving supply mapping issues, liaising with IT and other departments to solve
- Creating and summarising the supply mapping reports and dashboards
- Handling special supply mapping-related projects
- Thai nationals and those eligible to work in Thailand and fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Ability to self-manage, multi-task and communicate effectively
- Flexibility, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Fluency in other languages a plus
If this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently.
Apply for Content Editor - Supply Mapping-global eCommerce leader-Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly