Travel Operations Assistant / Executive (Sales Support)
Our client is a long established & bespoke travel specialist that offer various holidays types around the globe to travellers. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking a Tourism Graduate who is keen on pursuing a long-term career in the exciting world of travel to join their team. This role is ideal for a travel graduate who has had at least a 6 months to a years experience in travel, with excellent IT and multi-tasking skills.
This exciting Travel Graduate Operations role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Supporting the busy sales team assisting with client documentation
- Updating the website content
- Overseeing the training of this tour operators student interns
- Making sure travel itineraries are processed
- General administration duties
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role within the travel industry within a tour operator or travel agency
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Tourism graduate
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Methodical minded
- Training provided
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic tour operator, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates from a travel background who is a tourism graduate will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.