Indian Subcontinent Travel Specialists - Tour Operator
Our client is an award winning and dynamic luxury tour operator who offers various holiday types to the discerning traveller. Due to success and expansion, we are now seeking passionate Indian Subcontinent Travel Specialists to join our client’s busy and friendly team. If you have travelled the Indian Subcontinent, possess travel sales experience, looking for a career progression and be rewarded for your hard work then this exciting job opportunity is the role for you.
This well known travel company offer a wide range of holiday types to the discerning clientele including honeymoons, adventure travel, bespoke luxury tailormade tours, weddings, city breaks and beach holidays. Destinations include Europe, the Caribbean, USA, Indian Ocean, South America, Africa, the Indian Subcontinent and the Pacific.
This exciting travel specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating and designing inspiring travel itineraries to the beautiful Indian Subcontinent to the discerning clientele including Sri Lanka, India, Bhutan, Maldives and Nepal.
- Arrange flights, accommodation, tours plus many other travel extras
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Participating in bespoke FAM trips to increase knowledge
- Assist the product department
- Using your Indian Subcontinent travel knowledge to provide expert advice on various resorts
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Be from a sales background and travelled extensively to the Indian Subcontinent to places such as Sri Lanka, India, Bhutan, Maldives and Nepal.
- Experience creating travel itineraries from a tour operator or travel agency background
- Sales driven with a passion for travel
- Customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits: In return, the Canada Travel Specialist shall be rewarded with:
• A generous salary
• Uncapped monthly commission
• FAM trips
• Career progression
• Sociable hours
• Birthday off
• Enhanced paternity pay
• On-going training
• Childcare vouchers
• Social events
• Travel perks
• Free eye tests
• This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
If you are looking to enhance your career within travel and passionate about the Indian Subcontinent send your CV to us today. Please note only candidates with sales experience ideally within the travel industry, who have travelled within the Indian Subcontinent will be considered for this post. Please enclose details of the places visited within the Indian Subcontinent when applying for this role.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Advisor,Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Indian Subcontinent Travel Specialist & Retail Travel Agent.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Indian Subcontinent Travel Specialists - Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly