Travel Sales Manager - Tour Operator
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Travel Sales Team Manager to join this leading specialist tour operator. Established for over 32 years, our client has an excellent reputation for providing various holiday types throughout Caribbean and USA. Be rewarded for your hard work and give your travel career a boost today!
- Inspire and motivate a medium sized office along with home based staff.
- Achieve targets while ensuring the delivery of customer service excellence.
- Recruitment and staff selection.
- Managing under performing consultants and staff disciplinary matters.
- Conducting staff appraisals and performance reviews.
- At least 3 years proven staff management
- Performance management experience is essential, ideally within the travel industry i.e. tour operator, hotel or travel agency
- Microsoft office and Excel for data analysis and reporting experience is ideal
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate staff
- Proven people skills
- Attractive salary package
- Lucrative bonus
- Excellent training
- Private Medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Holiday concessions
- Fam Trips
- Car parking
- Social events
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Current or previous job titles that will be considered for this post include Sales Manager, General Manager, Travel Manager, Supervisor & Team Leader.
Please note only suitable managers, with experience ideally within the travel industry will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.