TRAVEL Business Development Manager
This is a home working TRAVEL Business Development Manager Role based ideally Bucharest / Romania. You will play a critical role in sourcing new clients and researching new markets. In this role, you’ll work with new and existing contacts to introduce and get them excited about your product. You will be responsible for pitching prospects on our unique values and bespoke services.
As a Business Development Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
· Develop relationships Tour Operators and Travel Agents to generate new business development opportunities, across Romania
- Work closely with the General Manager to shape and enhance priorities in the Eastern European marketplace
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans
- Travelling is part of the role, due to the nature of the role regular travel will be required
Business Development Manager Skill attributes:
- SOLID experience in sales or business development, consistently meeting or exceeding quotas in TRAVEL
- Fluency (written and oral) in English, Romanian AND another Eastern European language
- A firm understanding of how to identify target customers and create buyer interest
- Impeccable communication skills
- A passion for/knowledge of the inbound tourism industry with a robust network of contacts in the TRAVEL & Tourism industry
To apply for this Business Development Manager Job, please apply NOW - Elena Ktori.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in theUK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
Apply for TRAVEL Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly