Recruiter - eCommerce Travel - Bangkok
2 days left
- Contract Type
Recruiter - eCommerce Travel - Bangkok
Asia's leading online travel agency are always looking for the best talent available. By joining them you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of different backgrounds coming from 70+ countries around the world.
You will concentrate on active and passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units globally and acts as a staffing subject matter expert. Ensure a consistent pan-Asian/European approach to recruitment and selection. Proactively partner with business units to ensure the talent acquisition strategy delivers the right candidate at the right time to meet current and future business needs, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Manage a variety of roles across various functions and levels from briefing to offer acceptance and beyond
- Provide value-add, confident and credible recruitment advice to hiring managers and other key internal stakeholders
- Maintain up to date and relevant knowledge and understanding of the various global employment market(s)
- Understand the talent needs and the knowledge, skills and abilities required by hiring managers and agree sourcing and selection approach
- Understand open recruitment requirements and create appropriate job descriptions and attractive adverts
- Demonstrate creativity in using the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates,
- Create an effective candidate network leveraging social media and technology to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Develop a pool of qualified active and passive candidates and maintain contact with possible future candidates
- Build effective relationships with European employment agencies/networking partners
- Fosters relationships with high potential candidates for future opportunities
- Ensures that candidates have a highly positive experience during the recruitment and selection process
- Drive proactive sourcing plans to attract external talents using direct channels in line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and programmes including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach and advanced direct searching techniques.
- Maintain and build relationships with the already established PSLs for various business units, using expertise to judge when to involve these in order to maximise quality and timeliness of the hire.
- Manage external supplier relationships and monitor their effectiveness
- Overseeing any graduate, trainee and other talent attraction programs
- Improve company's employer brand in partnership with the HR team
- Vendor management and cost saving initiatives experience
- Experience of employment branding strategies
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment; experience recruiting within a large matrix environment
- Project management experience and skills
- Experience of direct sourcing for talent, including interviewing, negotiating and closing offers as well as the ability to support the team in development of these skills
- Demonstrable experience recruiting at all executive levels including senior level recruitment on a global basis
- A strong understanding of best practice recruitment processes and practices with a demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations and disciplines
- Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies.
- Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
Has this role caught your interest? Apply now!
Please note this role is located in Bangkok - We welcome both local and international applications - Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates
Apply for Recruiter - eCommerce Travel - Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly