Tailor-made Travel Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting new position in the travel industry? Do you prefer to create tailor-made holidays rather than selling mass market product? This is a great move for a dynamic travel consultant, to join a vibrant, successful travel company working on Luxury products. Working for a well-established and an exciting name in the travel business, this fabulous position will be creating itineraries to some of the world’s most exciting and wonderful destinations.
- You will have a passion for travel and carry a strong emphasis on customer service by possessing outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- In this travel role, you'll be working in a team of travel-loving individuals selling some of the best destinations in the world, to places such as Hawaii USA and the Caribbean
- You will deal with clients, mainly by telephone and some email enquiries, help them with their travel plans and put together travel arrangements in place for them
- You will be ultimately responsible for planning, selling and implementation of the luxury holiday itineraries, and will be booking some amazing city breaks, weddings, Honeymoons, Fly-drives, Multi Centre holidays, just to name a few
Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous reservations experience within a tour operator or a travel agent
- As a travel consultant, you will have real passion for booking holidays for direct customers, and have previous experience in creating travel itineraries with flights, Hotels, and various ground products
- You will have a real passion for travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic and possess good all-round destination knowledge
- Ability to convert enquiries into bookings using your first hand travel knowledge and experience
- The Successful candidate will be given full product and CRS training, so you become an expert in all things travel related, from providing excellent destination advice to designing incredible holiday itineraries for your customers, making you into a specialist consultant
- The company offers on-going training and development, along with educationals to taste and experience what you are selling
Our client offers a dynamic & pleasant working environment along with an excellent remuneration package, including generous commission, where the first year OTE will be £30k - £35k, plus 20 days annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity for educationals to long-haul destinations.
If you have the travel experience that our client is looking for, please do call us now!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Tailor-made Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly