Sales Support Administrators – Cruise
This vibrant and cutting edge travel company is a market leader and innovator in the creation and sales of bespoke cruise holidays. They are expanding rapidly and to make sure the very high standards of customer service/experience that they provide are maintained, they now wish to hire more ambitious and hungry Sales Support Administrators to join them.
You must have previous Operations, Administration, Sales Support or Reservations experience within a Tour Operator/Retail Travel Company, possess the drive, self-motivation, charisma and strong communications skills necessary for this role. If you are looking for a new rewarding challenge in a fast paced and exciting environment, then apply now!
- Supporting members of the cruise sales team
- Handling client queries in relation to post sales/administration by telephone and email
- Dealing with cruise customers pre departure queries i.e. flight changes, name changes cancellations etc.
- Ensuring all correspondence and travel documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue
- Dealing with all collating of passenger’s travel documents
- Updating and managing information on databases
- Up selling of additional products
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Essential - previous Administration/Operations/Sales Support/Reservations experience within the travel industry
- Essential - knowledge of Dolphin or Penguin
- Ability to maintain high performance values, remain motivated and ensure tasks are carried out, in a timely, professional manner
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to work methodically, and cope well under pressure
- Sharp eye for detail with the ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Being pro-active instead of reactive in all areas of responsibility
There is an excellent salary package on offer, which is paying up to £23,000 per annum, based on experience, plus benefits including cruise educational.
If you’re ready to shine in a new role, apply today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Sales Support Administrators – Cruise
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly