Hotel Database Loader
Luxury Travel Brand now seeks motivated and diligent Hotel Database Loaders to join their positive and uplifting sociable operations team in London. A great opportunity, based in amazing offices, this company really invests their time and resources in the training & developing their new team members. This is a fantastic opportunity. If you want to be in the heart of the company, then this is the role for you.
The Hotel Database Role:
- Ensure worldwide Hotel prices/rates are loaded into the in-house database system in good time and meeting all deadlines
- Understand and read hotel partner supplier contracts and manipulate data from these
- Maintains and pro-actively manages database performance and capacity, and assist all colleagues with price/rates related issues
- Deal with all queries raised when loading by liaising directly with the product/contracting managers to clarify information
- Maintain accurate information in the database at all times
- Responsible for inventory management including stop-sell and close-outs, also liaise with team members on a daily basis for workload priority within set timeframes
Now Let’s Talk About You:
The successful candidate will have a confident manner, possess excellent communication, hotel data entry and numeracy skills.
- Applicant Must have confident IT skills and have previously worked within a hotel database entry/content loading role within the travel industry
- Knowledge & Experience of loading ground products such as hotels, transfers and tours
- Experience must include dealing with hotel stop-sell and close-outs
- Maintain the attitude, behaviour skills, and values that follow good organisational and administration skills
- Carry a positive personality and good communication skills, someone who is commitment to delivering a high level of attention to detail
The salary is paying £23k - £25k per annum, based on experience, plus annual bonus. Career progression will be available in short terms for the right candidates.
If you are an experienced hotel database Loader with skills, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professionals NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Hotel Database Loader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly