SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
- This position is a support role and the person will be reporting into the 2 Sales & Marketing Managers already based in Europe.
- The candidate must be based in Europe (working from a home office) - ideally (but not limited to) The UK, The Netherlands or Germany with good transportation links.
- The main role of this position will be coordinating and executing training related activities (with tour operator sales staff)
- This also includes planning, setting up and attending consumer shows as well as camper roadshows (some organized by tour operators & some organized ad hoc & on an individual basis).
- This position therefore also includes driving and utilizing the promotional C25 RV/campers we have in Europe.
- The candidate will need a flexible approach to working hours and must be prepared to travel extensively including some weekends away for the most part to The UK, The Netherlands, Scandinavia & Germany.
- There will also be an annual visit to HQ in Arizona in summer and moving forward the candidate may possibly assist with familiarization trips to North America.
- Other tasks associated with the positon will include (but are not limited to) helping with the fulfilment of the specialist training program and assisting with overseeing the coordination of the promotional vehicles schedule / paperwork for Europe.
The ideal candidate (male or female):
- Has an outgoing and enthusiastic personality, excellent people and presentation skills and enjoys travelling and “being on the road”.
- Is over 25 years of age (ideally 25-39)
- Is willing to grow into the role over the years and is interested in a long-term professional commitment.
- Is fluent in English (written & spoken) and another language is desirable but not essential such as German, Dutch, French or Spanish.
- Is a competent and confident driver who enjoys driving large vehicles - perhaps with a heavy goods vehicle license or appropriate conditions on your driver’s license to cover a motorhome or alternatively willing to take that test (the cost of which would be reimbursed)
- Enjoys an independent and flexible work approach and is comfortable in a home office as well as on a consumer show stand or roadshow with several hundred attendees.
- Application deadline: 20th October, 2016 with a view to commence by January 3rd 2017.
- Please submit your application in English with approximate salary expectations
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"