Business Travel Consultant Junior
Junior Business Travel Consultant
Our client, a progressive and reputable travel management company in Central London are in search of a junior business travel consultant to join a fun and friendly team within their modern offices.
If you have a couple of years travel industry experience and a GDS and have been wanting to step into business travel well now is your chance.
Positions like this get filled quite quickly and are hard to come by.
Junior Business Travel Consultant required skills and experience:
- Experience in the travel industry, booking flights, holidays, luxury tailor made trips is needed
- Knowledge and experience of booking flights on Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre are paramount to apply for this role
- Pc literate
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent customer service skills and good attention to detail
Junior Business Travel Consultant duties and responsibilities
- Servicing a mixture of highly regarded corporate clients attending to all of their travel requirements
- Booking world wide flights
- Sourcing the best available fares and options
- Booking hotels and ground arrangements
- Flight amendments / re-issues
- Refunds and cancellations if required
- Putting together complex itineraries
Junior Business Travel Consultant salary and package:
- Very competitive salary
- Generous holiday
- Pension plan
- Medical Insurance