Business Travel Consultant
We have a number of opportunities for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join a leading, global TMC and the only TMC in the UK to be awarded the prestigious IIP Gold, an award achieved by just 3% of organisations in the UK! Joining their friendly and professional business travel team, the successful candidates will be working on a prestigious, dedicated business travel account, where the highest levels of customer service will be expected at all times. As well as a rewarding and supportive corporate travel environment, our client is offering a highly competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits along with genuine opportunities for career progress within the business. If you’re interested in finding out more about these fantastic Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on a prestigious dedicated account, handling all enquiries professionally and efficiently
- Offering a high level of customer service and maintaining agreed service levels
- Book all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Deal with amendments, schedule changes etc. taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the business travel sector
- Proficiency with a major GDS
- Experience handling complex itineraries
- A professional approach and strong customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.