Part-time Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultants, if you’re keen to utilise your business travel skills and experience but can’t commit to full time hours then we have a rare opportunity to join an award-winning Business Travel Agency, working 15 hours per week. Based in East Kilbride, our client is one of the leading names in the Business Travel sector and are now looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to bring strong customer service and relationship building skills to this part-time position. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. For more on this brand new Part-time Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Part-time Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling a variety of business travel enquiries to agreed service levels
- Building strong relationships and offering excellent customer service
- Booking flights to worldwide destinations using a GDS, including nett fares and complex itineraries
- Booking hotels, rail, car hire and other ancillary products
- Offering advice on visa requirements and arranging visas as appropriate
- Handling re-issues and recalculations in accordance with clients changing needs
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience
- Proficiency with a GDS
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Part-Time Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.