Travel Consultant This award winning upmarket independent travel agent specialise in luxury Worldwide holidays and are looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join their small team at their branch in Dorset.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Dealing with tailor-made booking enquiries from start to finish.
- Providing expert knowledge and personalised service to every customer.
- Booking high end luxury, bespoke and package holidays to a multitude of Worldwide locations.
- Following up with customers to provide a high quality after sales service.
Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a travel consultant, travel agent / travel advisor is essential.
- Tailor-made experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Galileo or other GDS desirable but not essential.
- Excellent Worldwide destination knowledge.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Travel Consultant - Additional Information:
- Salary up to £18,000
- Based in Dorset (9 miles from Gillingham)
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30 and Sat 09.00 - 16.00 on a rota basis
Please apply for the position of Travel Consultant online or email your cv to Lisa@candm.co.uk For enquiries please call 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk