Luxury Sales Consultant (Mon-Fri)
This travel company has a strong reputation for excellence and has been offering high end travel products to its established travel clientele for many years. Due to their ongoing success, our client is now looking to appoint a new talent to their luxury sales team in North London. This role is paying a basic salary of up to £35k, plus bonus & benefits for the right candidate. To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have sold luxury tour operators such as Scott Dunn, Abercrombie & Kent, ITC, Bales Worldwide, Cox & Kings and put some tailor-made holidays together. This is a fantastic opportunity that will reward you with a great basic salary, bonus and company benefits.
This luxury travel company focuses on getting to know their exclusive high-end clients in phenomenal detail, then, using the customers’ insights as a foundation, the luxury consultants create one-of-a-kind travel experiences that is unmatched by anyone in the luxury travel industry.
The Luxury Retail Shop Role:
- The mission of the Luxury Sales Agent is to “Deliver the Perfect Trip” for the high-end clientele
- The focus is to deliver a high level of bespoke luxury holiday sales and offer an exceptional level of customer service throughout the booking process, starting from the initial enquiry through to the day of their holiday departure and return
- You will need to be more passionate about creating travel than you are about selling travel
- You will thrive at the deep-end, take ownership and responsibility for your projects and be expected to be able to deliver in high pressure situations, and demonstrate great organizational and leadership skills
- Strong English writing skills and numeracy are key as is a passion for clear, engaging well-crafted prose
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Must have 5+ years selling in Luxury
- Must have knowledge of the key luxury tour operators within the travel industry, including knowledge of worldwide Luxury hotels
- Will have sold luxury tour operators such as Elegant Resorts, Sandals, Pure Luxury, ITC, If Only and Kuoni & sold luxury hotels such as St Regis, Oberoi, Fairmont, Banyan Tree, Jumeriah and Kempinski
- Must also have created some bespoke luxury tailor-made holidays to luxury European destinations including the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean Islands, Far East, Africa, USA, Canada, South America, Australia and New Zealand
- GDS is an advantage but not essential
In return, our client will offer an excellent basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits, and offer the opportunity to travel to some worldwide destinations on educationals.
9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
If you feel you have all the necessary experience and skills for this role, then applying NOW by hitting the button!!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Luxury Sales Consultant (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly