Assistant Travel Retail Sales Manager
We are seeking to recruit an experienced customer service focused, target driven Retail Travel Assistant Manager who is a strong and inspiring leader with previous travel retail sales management experience to manage our state of the art Berkshire Store.
This is an exciting time to join the UK’s leading long-haul tour operator as they embark on redefining the travel retail experience for customers.
Retail Travel Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
• Assisting consultants with arranging inspiring travel itineraries around the world for customers including USA, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, South America, the Pacific along with many more exotic destinations.
• Accountable for meeting and exceeding retail sales targets and increasing your earning potential.
• Leading, inspiring and motivating the team
• To drive all sales and to convert bookings by closing the sale and driving top line figures.
• Establish a highly attractive and engaging, innovative, professional and welcoming retail environment embracing the brand vision of being the UK’s leading super-premium holiday company.
• Develop local marketing initiatives & campaigns and set up in-store events
• Building commercial relationships.
To be considered for this role:
• You must have experience of assistant managing a retail travel store, with profit and staff responsibility.
• Strong track record of delivering sales results and exceptional service within the travel industry.
• A genuine passion for travel especially long-haul destinations.
• Excellent working knowledge of at least one travel agent or tour operators reservations system.
• Can demonstrate achievements in meeting tough sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service at the same time.
• Proven ability to motivate, enthuse and lead a team.
• Persuasive, articulate and influential, but down to earth and friendly with customers, staff and colleagues alike.
• Lucrative salary
• Excellent bonus
• Travel perks
• Fam trips
• Opportunity to work for an award winning retail travel company in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates will retail travel assistant management experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.