Business Travel Team Manager
Business Travel Sports Team Manager – Sports Account
Monday to Friday £££Excellent + Great Benefits
This company has a low turnover of staff due to their loyalty towards employee’s, rewarding them and promoting people when they have excelled.
To be responsible for day to day management of The Sports team.
- To effectively manage staff allocation, holidays and sickness in line with business demands
- Onsite attendance at events and client meetings as required
- To proactively manage and maintain service levels and to ensure that reservations are completed in a timely manner whilst maintaining quality at all times.
- To assist with the implementation of new business.
- To ensure appropriate internal reports and customer facing MI reports are completed as required and reviewed to identify potential issues and demonstrate preventative action and improvement.
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Discounted holidays & flights
* Interest free season ticket loan
Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- groups travel experience, working within an IATA approved agency
- Full understanding of airline fares/ticketing, airline products, services, routes and networks
- Full understanding of travel systems GDS - Galileo etc.
- Full understanding and experience of IATA/ATOL regulations
- Full understanding of individual published fares and rules.
- College diploma or degree in related field preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including intermediate and advanced Excel
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please contact Caroline
Apply for Business Travel Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly