Area Operations Manager - Ireland
Area Operations Manager - Ireland. A fantastic opportunity for an experienced travel and tourism professional to join a global tour company, responsible for leading their operations across Ireland and a team of trip leaders. This role will be 'home-based' but will ideally need to be based close to Dublin.
Area Operations Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the recruitment, management and scheduling of around 14 freelance trip leaders, ensuring the quality of tours and customer satisfaction are maximised at all times. Using your expert knowledge of Ireland you will make recommendations to changes of itineraries and also play a direct role in the contracting of small-medium sized suppliers such as transfer companies, hotels, restaurants and excursions. You will act as a central point of contact for the trip leaders, manage any crisis incidents in line with company procedures and attend board/regional meeting to provide insight to market conditions, customer satisfaction, cost management and so on.
Area Operations Manager Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of the Irish tourism sector including product knowledge of attractions, hotels and ancillary travel providers
- Strong track record in people management and driving team performance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of supplier management and contacting new suppliers a distinct advantage
- Ability to create and implement strategies on product quality, cost management and operational initiatives
Area Operations Manager Salary Details
A salary up to 45,000 Euros
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/