Are you a GDS-proficient travel professional looking for a brand new part time travel role? Our client are a fast-growing travel organisation in the Birmingham area and they’re seeking a Ticketing Agent to join them for 3 days per week, issuing and re-issuing tickets, processing refunds and handling ticketing-related queries. The successful candidate will be an experienced travel professional with competent GDS knowledge and a good understanding of fares and ticketing processes as well as a keen eye for detail. Experience gained in a ticketing role within the Business Travel, Airline or Leisure Travel sectors would be advantageous however this isn’t essential as training can be provided. Our client are offering a competitive starting salary of up to £18k pro rata plus excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a leading travel organisation on a part time basis.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Ticketing Agent role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Ticketing Agent:
• Handling a variety of ticketing-related queries
• Issuing and re-issuing tickets
• Processing refunds
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
• Working 3 days per week
Skills required for the role:
• Previous experience either in Business Travel, Airline or Leisure Travel, ideally but not essentially working in a ticketing environment
• Excellent GDS skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
• Ideally, good working knowledge of fare construction and airline fare rules as well as ticketing processes
If you’re interested in learning more about this great new Ticketing Agent role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.