Data Analyst - global eCommerce leader - Relocate to Bangkok
DATA ANALYST - Global eCommerce Leader - Bangkok
Please Note: This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand and our client welcomes applications from overseas candidates willing to relocate. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance will be provided.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Math or Engineering
- At least 3-years in Data Analyst position or otherwise in projects involving big data
- Must be data savvy and love crunching numbers
- Strong analytical skills and excellent demonstrative ability in collection of data and analysis of trends in order to predict the conclusions and recommendations
- Proficient in business intelligence tools and data warehouse i.e. MSSQL, Vertica, Tableau and MS Excel
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills
Our client is a highly innovative $3bn accommodation platform, operating a global network that includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. They provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travellers.As such, they collect huge amounts of data from every aspect of the business - marketing, web, finance, supply and much more. We are looking for people who can help our client navigate this sea of data, collaborate with the different business units and guide them on how to consume and understand data, eventually helping driving the company forward. Role:This role requires technical know-how of data technologies, while at the same time ability to understand the business needs and ability to communicate with them to find the best possible solution for every challenge. This position is based at our client's Global Operations Office, Bangkok, Thailand and reports to the Data Development Manager of Data team.
- Work closely with Business or management to prioritise business and information needs, plan and follow up on data projects with clear time commitments and requirements and work with data team to deliver them
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using different techniques and tools
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this role sounds like it's for you please send us your CV right now. Our client will be starting interviews imminently
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE