Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent - London - to £25000
Our client, a leading business travel company is seeking an experienced Travel consultant / Agent to join their growing team. The role is to provide the first point of contact for leisure clients and form their primary contact with the company. You will be responsible for ensuring that clients travel needs are met to their satisfaction.
Based in Central London this is a Monday to Friday only role.
As a Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Preparing tailor made bespoke travel itineraries for leisure clients;
- Liaison with client to gain approval for the travel package;
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as transfers, car hire, etc. in line with agreed itinerary and client requirements;
- Demonstrate pro-active interest in the client and be sympathetic to their individual needs;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the variety of travel options available to the client;
- Up-sell softly added value items, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire, and insurance;
Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience within the Travel & Tourism industry with proven track record of consistent sales and high customer service feedback;
- Proven experience of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent remuneration:
- Basic Salary to £25000 dep on experience
- Various benefits
For a fully confidential Application on this Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent Executive role, please apply with a full CV as soon as possible.
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.
For a fully confidential discussion on these positions, please email your full current CV and covering letter as soon as possible.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include but are not limited to: Travel Agent, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Travel Executive & Retail Travel Agent.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £200 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! Ask them to forward their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Corporate Travel Consultant / Agent - London - to £25000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly