Indian Subcontinent Luxury Tailor-made Consultants
Are you creating interesting and exciting tailor-made holidays to the Indian Subcontinent destinations such as India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & the Indian Ocean Islands? Do you want to shine at work as an Indian Subcontinent specialist and receive recognition when you perform well? Can you also thrive in a busy, competitive, team oriented environment? If so, this highly established and successful luxury tailor-made tour operator would like to meet you to discuss a prosperous future together! Our client is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious travel people with a willingness for professional and personal growth within their luxury travel company.
This luxury tour operator is regularly incentivising and rewarding their people through Product Training, Fam Trips, Travel Opportunities, Skill Building and Social Events. They also love building relationships and have a close-knit, fun, team environment!
Our Client’s Philosophy:
"You should train and develop your tailor-made sales team so great that they could work anywhere in the world, then treat them so great that they would never want to."
Creating and selling luxury tailor-made holidays to Sri Lanka, India, Bhutan, Nepal, the Indian Ocean Islands and more.
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Looking to achieve a £50k - £60k salary package in your first year
- Experience and passion for creating unique tailor-made trips to the Indian Sub-Continent
- Consider yourself as one of the best in the industry, be a first class tailor-made travel consultant with product knowledge of Asia and its particular destinations
- Proven track record of creating and selling both luxury & Mass Market tailor-made holidays
- Possessing outstanding mixture of sales & service skills, with the desire to work in a fast paced service & Sales oriented environment
- Excellent working knowledge of a GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus) is a must
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of up to £26,000 along with totally uncapped commission earnings of £60k+. They’re ready for a huge 2016, so if you are too, apply today for immediate consideration.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Our Refer & Be Rewarded Scheme:
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Red Planet. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £175 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
Apply for Indian Subcontinent Luxury Tailor-made Consultants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly