Product Manager - Luxury Tour Operator
Our client is a bespoke, dynamic and award winning tour operator with offices across the globe. Due to success and expansion now seeking a Luxury Travel Product Manager to join its vibrant and busy team.
This exciting product manager role will be focused on a new product area for our clients business in collaboration with hotel-partnerships, marketing and sales teams. This is to ensure effective delivery of compelling a portfolio of Exclusive experiences, packages and itineraries for travellers.
- Account management of existing travel-supplier partnerships, including regular business reviews
- The commercially driven curation of additional travel-supplier partnerships
- Using net rates from hotel and flight suppliers to create competitive offline packages
- Working with other departments to influence performance of package bookings, including the hotel-partnerships team to source exclusive hotel offers, the marketing team for preferential e-newsletter and on-site merchandising and the sales team for training and incentives
- Analysing customer demand and market changes to ensure packages and itineraries remain relevant
- Experience of product managing, supplier contracting and negotiation at a senior level
- Travel industry experience is a must - specifically a luxury tour operator or other package-holiday background
- Understanding of hotel distribution and inventory management, and net rates
- Commercial acumen and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team, prioritising a busy workload
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail and exemplary follow up
- Familiarity with Google Drive and Microsoft Office – Excel proficiency is a must – and quick adoption of new systems
- Lucrative salary
- Career progression
- Varied job role
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking luxury tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost today! Please note only suitable travel candidates with luxury product management experience will be considered for this post.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you. www.platinumtravelrecruitment.co.uk