Business Travel Airfares Consultant
We’re looking for experienced and customer-focused travel consultants with good GDS skills and expert knowledge of Worldwide airlines and airport hubs for a superb new Business Travel Airfares Consultant role with one of the leading names in the Business Travel sector! Based in East Kilbride, this fantastic new role involves working within a specialised in-house net fare ticketing department to distribute net fares across our client’s branch network and would suit a GDS-proficient travel consultant with strong airfare and ticketing experience. In return, our client are offering a competitive starting salary plus excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a dynamic business travel organisation.
For more on this fantastic new Business Travel Airfares role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
***Please note, this role can also be home-based***
Role of Business Travel Airfares Consultant:
- Handling calls from colleagues across all offices
- Using Galileo and Sabre Systems
- Ticketing - inputting and checking special net fares
- Producing fare quotes as requested
- Following mark-up directives and distributing airline net fares in a timely manner
- Working to deadlines.
Skills required for the role
- Previous travel industry experience
- Strong airfares knowledge
- Proficiency with a GDS
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Ability to understand and adapt to a changing environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Business Travel Airfares Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.