Email Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading and specialist Travel Management Company, whose growth and future plans for the company require a creative and results driven Email Marketing Manager to deliver effective email communication programmes tailored to the varied and unique needs of their regional territories, international client base, external stakeholders, as well as managing internal communications. Based in their London office, the successful candidate will play an integral role within the Marketing department and working closely with the Sales, Account Management, Product and Operational functions will be responsible for the co-ordination, creation and execution of all internal and external communication programmes. Covering the company’s UK, US and European regions, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Email Marketing specialist to take full ownership of the channel at an exciting time for a company that has ambitious plans for international growth. In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £35k plus extensive benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Email Marketing Manager:
- Implementation, execution and enhancement of all internal and external email marketing programmes and campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns
- Analysing performance metrics (open-rates, click-through rates etc.), identifying opportunities and making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Conduct regular A/B Testing to optimise conversion
- Work closely with the Content Communications Manager to develop engaging ‘customer first’ content that’s aligned to business objectives and improves the customer experience
- Work closely with product and sales teams to create bespoke campaigns to increase sales, drive adoption and retention
- Work closely with all stakeholders and ESP users to ensure best practice email activity
- Create effective landing pages
- Maintain and manage updates to the website via the CMS
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience as an Email Marketing Manager ideally within a similar industry.
- Proven track record in effective management and development of Email marketing on an international scale
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Familiar with design principles
- Effective use of dynamic content
- Setting up an effective A/B optimisation programme
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Email Marketing Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.