Air Contracts Executive
Join one of the UK's fastest growing cruise and stay holiday companies as an Air Contracts Executive! Based in Swindon and working alongside the Flights Manager, this is a key role and one that involves managing the procurement of worldwide air contracts, whilst developing and maintaining contractual relationships with key airline suppliers. The successful candidate will also be tasked with ensuring our client has access to exclusive and competitive rates from all source markets and that the profitability of the business is increased. On offer is a competitive starting salary of up to £25k, plus an excellent and extensive benefits package. Interested? Then please contact us for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Air Contracts Executive:
- Assist with the negotiation and agreement of industry leading group contracts. Develop strong airline relationships to enable group booking flexibility
- Provide competitor analysis to aid rate agreements and package
- Negotiate and agree tactical rate agreements to support product plans
- Provide data and support presentations requesting contribution support from airlines.
- Ensure weekly review of flight sales by route and airline.
- Review forward sales and provide tactical fares to support up-selling pre-departure into Premium cabins.
- Review Customer feedback and look to ways to improve air products.
- Responsible for bridging information from Product to Flight Operation Team.
- Understand the of pricing strategy, margins and volumes associated with each contracted product
Skills required for the role:
- A strong knowledge and willingness to learn worldwide flight routings and carriers
- Understand and develop negotiation skills to control and reduce cost base when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus excellent numeric ability
- Experience in working with GDS to secure flight rates
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Manage and prioritise conflicting priorities.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Air Contracts Executive Role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.