Business Development Executive / Manager
Our client is a modern, successful & well-established travel management company, now seeking an experienced and driven Travel Business Development Manager to join our clients dynamic and friendly team. This events, business and luxury leisure travel firm offer both European and Worldwide travel to clients and rewards staff for their hard work.
This exciting Travel Business Development Manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes
- Develop appropriate strategic targeting for new leads / calls
- Develop own script / segmented calling techniques
- Use of internal sales database to manage own pipeline of leads
- Manage relationships with potential clients to yield future appointments
- Work with the Operations Team to provide prospective clients with fare quotes where necessary and manage their expectations
- Attend relevant sales meetings
- Representing the company at exhibitions, networking events, seminars and conferences
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
What we are looking for:
- Have similar previous experience within corporate travel industry in business development
- Ability to quickly build rapport with new and existing clients
- Opportunity to attend events to build prospect pipeline
- High attention to detail and able to work in an organised and professional manner
- Evidence of achieving team and personal targets
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service Credible, articulate, confident and tenacious with the gravitas and ability to build relationships with executives at all business levels
- Excellent “Can Do” attitude with a high level of personal motivation and pride in your work Energetic and enthusiastic with a genuine sense of fun and natural ability to stand out from the crowd
- Lucrative salary – DOE
- Healthy bonus
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- Opportunity to work for a long established and forward thinking tour operator in state of the art offices, within a friendly team, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Please note only suitable travel candidates with business development experience within corporate travel will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.