Australia and New Zealand Travel Specialist / Consultant
Calling all Australasian & New Zealand specialists! Are you a well-travelled sales professional, possessing strong Australasia & New Zealand product knowledge and experience? If so, this highly prestigious and well-established upmarket tour operator is looking for you!
Our client is an award winning and successful tour operator that offers various worldwide destinations for travellers and due to their successful expansion, they are now looking for specialists travel consultants to join their busy Australia & New Zealand tailor-made and tours department. We would certainly like to hear from you, especially if you have product knowledge and have travelled extensively within Australia & New Zealand to destinations such as Sydney, Byron Bay, Melbourne, Auckland, Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Queenstown, Dunedin and Christchurch.
This exciting travel specialist opportunity entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Create inspiring travel itineraries throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Booking trips, tours, accommodation, flights any many other travel extras
- With this exciting position, you are required to be a people's person and go the extra mile for your discerning holidaymakers.
- Convert travel enquiries into a sale
- Providing recommendations and advice for Australia and New Zealand to travellers
- Liaising with clients over the phone and via email
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
What we are looking for:
- Applicants must have experience selling holidays from a tour operator or travel agency background
- We would consider candidates from a telesales background keen to pursue a career in travel
- Excellent knowledge of Australia and New Zealand
- Have excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Your detailed CV must also cover the destinations and places of interests that you have visited throughout Australia and/or New Zealand.
- A generous salary
- Uncapped monthly commission
- FAM trips
- Career progression
- Sociable hours
- Birthday off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced paternity pay
- On-going training
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events
- Travel perks
- Free eye tests
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Australia and New Zealand Travel Specialist / Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly