Travel Sales Advisor
Our client is a luxury and well recognized dynamic tour operator and due to success and expansion, now seeking experienced and talented Travel Sales Advisors to join their friendly and busy team in both Chester and Stockport offices. This tour operator offers various holiday types throughout Europe, the Middle East, Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Asia and beyond.
This exciting Travel Sales Advisor role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Create inspiring tailormade travel throughout the world to travelers using your sales skills and product knowledge
- Handle customer enquiries effectively and efficiently whist offering a cutting edge customer service
- Use your previous experience of dynamic packaging to put together the best suitable holiday to match your customer’s needs
- Send travel documents to the customer at time of booking and dealing with payments.
To be the cut above the rest…
- The travel advisor must have travel sales experience from a travel agency or tour operator
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of supplier websites and viewdata
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Drive and determination to succeed.
- Lucrative Basic Salary
- Generous Bonus scheme with fantastic earning opportunities
- Discounted Holidays
- Educational Trips
- Friendly Working Atmosphere
- All your booking leads provided
- Initial In-depth and ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company, in state of the art offices in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Please note only suitable travel candidates from a travel agency or tour operator background will be considered for this role. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Apply for Travel Sales Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly