Business Travel Associate
Do you have travel industry experience or a travel-related degree? Are you looking to start a rewarding career within Business Travel? If so, we have a fantastic and unique opportunity for you to break into the Business Travel Sector, gaining valuable training and experience and the chance to progress into a Business Travel Consultant role! These roles offer a superb opportunity for travel graduates or candidates with some experience or exposure to the travel sector to join one of the North West's leading Business Travel companies. The successful candidate will be professional, enthusiastic and customer-focused with a willingness to learn and develop their career within the business travel sector. In addition to a competitive basic salary, bonus structure, excellent benefits package and a Monday to Friday working week (and no late nights), our client can offer an in-depth training programme, including full GDS training and a defined career path within this sought-after industry sector! If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Associate:
- Offer effective and convenient travel options for your clients
- Handle quotes mainly by email, but also by phone, fax or client visit
- Provide exceptional customer service with every client transaction
- Build rapport and excellent relationships with all new and existing clients, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to
- Actively listen to the client and proactively assist them, ensuring their specific travel needs are met
- Attend client seminars in order to facilitate good client relations
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of airline contracts, routings and services
- Achieve individual weekly booking, telephone and email targets
- Deal with flight bookings, as well as rail, visa, group & conference requests and handle flight amendments and cancellations in the appropriate manner
- Continually develop and update skills and knowledge
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience or a travel-related degree
- Professional, reliable and enthusiastic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong team player
- Ambitious, hard-working and a quick and willing learner
- Good geographical knowledge and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication and IT skills
- Ideally, previous sales experience and the ability to confidently upsell products
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Business Travel Associate role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.