Customer Relations Agent - Lancing
- Contract Type
Customer Relations Executive - West Sussex
This fast growing, dynamic travel business is looking for an experienced Customer Relations Executive to join their customer services team. If you have experience of working with the customer after their holiday; we would love to hear from you.
Customer Relations Executive - Features:
- You will be working within the customer services department responsible for all post travel issues after the customer has returned from their holiday.
- You will be resolving complaints and queries via email, letter and phone calls
- You will investigate, evaluate and respond to correspondence from customers
- You will also deal with any escalations received through ABTA as well as assist with any general enquiries from ABTA, Trading Standards and solicitors.
- You will be working for a fast paced, dynamic team in one of the fastest growing travel businesses in the industry
- Lots of opportunity for career progression.
Customer Relations Executive - Skills Required
- It is essential that you have worked in a complaint handling role previously within the travel industry
- Ideally you will be familiar with the ABTA code of conduct
- Ideally you will be familiar with the dynamic packaging market
- You must have letter writing experience as well as outstanding customer communication skills
Customer Relations Executive - Additional Info
You will be working for one of the fastest growing travel businesses in the UK who really look after their people. It's a fast moving, fun environment with lots of opportunity for progression.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk