Business Travel Groups Department
- Contract Type
Business Travel Consultant –Groups Consultant
Monday to Friday £££Excellent + Great Benefits
Business Travel Consultant Required For groups department in Stunning Offices
This company has a low turnover of staff due to their loyalty towards employee’s, rewarding them and promoting people when they have excelled.
You will be working on the groups division within a team of experienced business travel consultants booking all aspects of business travel.
As a Business Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing an array of accounts in a busy environment
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
* Offering first class business travel
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Discounted holidays & flights
* Interest free season ticket loan
Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment
* Previously booked group flights
* Proficiency on a major GDS system Galileo
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* be able to work well under pressure
The environment is friendly & vibrant.
For a fully confidential discussion on this Business Travel Consultant job, please contact Caroline