TRAVEL Customer Service Executive
As a Customer Relations representative your primary responsibility will be to process and handle incoming telephone calls, faxes, e-mails and general correspondence from clients regarding a wide range of TRAVEL issues.
- Providing prompt and effective complaint handing
- Daily review and handling of emails and mail correspondence
- Handling calls (in/outbound) on the Customer Relations and enquiry line which covers a wide range of requests for assistance and/or information from clients.
- Ensuring corporate standards of accuracy, handling time and quality are maintained.
To be successful in this role highly developed customer service skills in TRAVEL
- Experience in a travel related customer service environment
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Mature attitude to work
- Experience of working unsupervised and within a team
- Ability to negotiate with outside suppliers and organisations
- Experience of dealing with the needs of different internal departments.
- Computer literate, thorough knowledge of Excel, Outlook & Word.
- Extensive experience of travel overseas and knowledge of a range of destinations
For a fully confidential Application on this Job, please contact Elena.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make
yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs